rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Siege of San Salvador

The Siege of San Salvador

Quick update...

San Salvador is a nice city. After traveling throughout Central America for a bit now, I believe San Salvador may be the second best city in the region behind Panama City from a looks standpoint. It certainly surpasses San Jose and Managua in this regard.

However, the city seems to be a bit dangerous. You don't want to walk anywhere at night and everyone seems to take taxis or hire a private driver to have on call.

Last night, Papi Rico and I hit up couple nightlife spots. Zanibar in Zona Rosa for a pre-game bottle that was only $35. We didn't stay long after working on the bottle, but the place seems to be a good spot to meet girls in groups later in the night.

We also checked out a club that was packed in the Multiplaza. I can't remember the name, but the place was a good time. Papi Rico had a couchsurfing chick with him. I found a pretty girl who was driving me wild with her dancing. Made out and danced for an hour or so with her, but couldn't get her back to the telly sadly.

Today...

I just captured the flag off a Tinder bang that took all of 7 minutes from meet to bang around noon. Solid tip drill. Huge titties, but the face was slightly lackluster.

Off to date number 2 of the day. Then going to get a quick workout in with Papi Rico before heading out again.

Messages In This Thread