rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Siege of San Salvador

The Siege of San Salvador

Here's a quick update from the 3 night I went out in San Salvador:

Los Alambiques

Los Alambiques is now under a different name but occupies the same location on the second floor of Multiplaza. I went there and it seemed like it would be a solid option on a different night but there were not so many available girls when I was there. It was a Friday night though and pretty packed. No cover charge. A beer was $3.50.

Chafa Gastrobar

Holy shit. This place was fucking LOADED with hotties. I went on the same night after deciding to leave Multiplaza. I mean, this place blew me away. The only problem was very little English. It's dead on week nights but definitely check it out on a Friday night.

Club La Playa

This is a small place but has a good vibe. I went on a weeknight twice. Once it was kind of empty but the second time it was a great ratio and good balance of people. The music is insanely loud here which is annoying but it's a good spot, and right around the corner from Chafa.

Messages In This Thread