rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shia LaBeouf Raped During Performance Art Piece

Shia LaBeouf Raped During Performance Art Piece

Quote: (11-30-2014 04:21 PM)Praetor Lupus Wrote:  

Now Piers Morgan has had his say.

Piers Morgan criticises Shia LaBeouf's "grotesque" rape allegation

Quote:Quote:

Writing on Twitter, Morgan said: "LaBeouf sat there with a paper bag on his head doing & saying nothing as he was 'raped' - because he was engaged in 'performance art'? BS."

He added: "No, I'm not 'victim blaming' Shia LaBeouf. I'm 'fake victim shaming'. He wasn't raped & his claim is a grotesque insult to real victims."

Discussing how two people allegedly backed up the allegation, Morgan said: "So 2 people let LaBeouf's supposed 'rapist' leave? This whole thing is repulsively offensive to real rape victims."

Not sure where Mr. Morgan has been, but the sycophants who've been crying false rape for YEARS have already done considerable damage to "real rape victims".

I have a few family members who have been sexually taken advantage of, and seeing people play around with that issue to extort resources from others is deplorable. Guys like Shia help to showcase how ridiculous the dog-and-pony show is by using art to mask the underlying message. Sometimes you have to become the beast you wish to slay.

Messages In This Thread