rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shia LaBeouf Raped During Performance Art Piece

Shia LaBeouf Raped During Performance Art Piece

Quote: (11-28-2014 10:37 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

Quote: (11-28-2014 10:10 PM)Hedonistic Traveler Wrote:  

Apparently he was so committed to the art piece that he didn't say no, but because he didn't say "yes" it's rape!

Piers Morgan doesn't think so though, on his twitter he dismissed it as a "supposed 'rape' for cheap PR - utterly shameful".

There is even a little "victim-blaming" going on in the Jezebel comment section. I guess only chicks are allowed to make ridiculous claims.

Apparently the guy has gone off the deep-end recently, so I wouldn't be surprised if he made it up. It's be funny if it turned out to be a performance piece about false rape claims.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Hollywood is completely insane. THE craziest chick I banged was the daughter of a famous (although now dead) actor. Inherited a bunch of money, abusive past, total headcase. I literally was afraid, in the John Bobbitt kind of way, around her when she started getting obsessed with me. I think Hollywood just attracts these types of people.

And Jezebel...[Image: tard.gif]...do you really expect anything better than that?

zelda?

Messages In This Thread