rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The coming war with Iran

The coming war with Iran

Quote: (11-23-2014 01:51 PM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

Europe would take some hits, and Iran would be completely flattened, allowing ISIS to roll in and "pacify" their Shiite friends.

Out of curiosity, why would Europe take hits, and which countries are you talking about?

Even if Neo-Cons can convince our Israeli/AIPAC controlled congress to start a war with Iran, do you think the largely war-weary American public would play along this time? It seems strange, because even though Fox News and Republicans constantly bash Obama for not getting more involved with hands-on-the-ground forces in the Middle East, I never hear anyone in the public say anything close to that. Then again, I am on the Left-Coast of the United States, so that may be why.

In any case, I do understand with campaign finance the way it is in this country, that our congress will be openly fellating our Jewish Masterlords (AIPAC, Sheldon Adelson, et al.), I doubt the American Public, who provides most of the individual strength to the military, would be as willing to jump into another grand war. Unless, Israel is willing to do its part and just nuke Iran already and get it over with. Obviously, that won't be happening just yet.

Iran is ready for a Democracy, but I don't see it playing along with the situation in the middle east (even with a democracy) for long because Israel has become quite a sore in that country's eternal quest for power.

Messages In This Thread