rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rolling Stone: Brutal Rape at UVA

Rolling Stone: Brutal Rape at UVA

This story is an outrageous piece of fiction -- it literally reads like contemporary female fiction. It has the same air of emptiness, hysteria, and complete lack of connection to reality.

"Three hours of rape" my ass. F'ing crazy lies. This is one thing about females lying, they don't have the least sense of orders of magnitude. They'll just write with a straight face that this UVA freshman was "brutally gang raped for 3 hours" inside this frat house as if there is some possible world in which that could happen.

These people are trying to destroy any and all institutions of masculinity in the US, so the fraternities are an obvious target. They realize that they won't be able to shut them down permanently, but the goal is dampen their spirit and take all the joy and all remaining freedom out of them. I was already noting a post by Truth Teller in the forum lounge about how they had white knights lecturing their frat about "1 out of 5" and all this garbage. That is the goal -- to tighten the ideological noose so that there is no escape, anywhere, at any time.

portfofmanteau is, very obviously, a hater and a slanderer. Anyone who can naturally use the expression "tone-deaf" about a party is someone who I wouldn't trust as far as I can throw them.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread