rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just got back from Aruba

Just got back from Aruba

Just got back from Aruba yesterday. I couldn't believe it. I appreciate everything that everyone on this forum has said. The advice was helpful. Im beginning to think that I should either believe the opposite of what I hear or just train myself to have low expectations. For example, I tell IS that girls in T&T are tough to crack, and he has a freak fest down there.

I've been told that Aruba is so so and not all that. Man, I saw incredible women all over the place. That place is heavily Colombian and Dominican. I couldn't believe my eyes. Salsa, Bachata and Merengue are huge there. You'll here that music all day banging out of car stereos on the radio, etc. It helps to speak spanish big time but everyone speaks english. There was hotties everywhere yo. With as much tourism as they get, women love themselves some tourists and it appears that it never gets old. Most toursits are couples so they never get the single men type. The island is also a major P4P place. That's not my style but you can have it if you wish.

Go to this club called "confessions" all of the locals go there. Mad females there. That place goes until 3pm and then this place called "the Mills" goes until 7am!!! Your salsa game should be nice. The mills is a mixture of salsa and hip hop. Mambo jambo is also another local spot. In the city there are also several other local spots. If you go to the tourists spots, you will likely be bored and not see much quality. Every where I went, I saw beautiful women. I talked to them in the street, on the beach, you name it. The key here is to utilize day game. Night game is tough as hell here. After utilizing day game, I was kiss closing in the clubs!! The upscale/tropical look is in there so don't under estimate your style of dress. I got one bang out of it and it was a nice one. I was pleased with that because I was there for only 3 days. Out of a population of 120K, 45K are Colombian and about 15k or more are Dominican and a mix of Venezuelan. The rest are dutch and west indian. What I like about the place is that you never get frustrated and settle for lower quality women. There are too many to choose from.

This is the last place that I would figure to have fine bangable women. I've been to Costa Rica, Cuba, Colombia, Brazil, and the Dominican Republic and I'd say that this place is up there in terms of talent. I went to take care of some business for my mother but I'll definitely be back there soon. If anyone ever plans to head down there, hit me up.

Messages In This Thread