rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Da Nang (Vietnam)

Bang Da Nang (Vietnam)

Quote: (12-08-2014 06:04 PM)Global Entry Wrote:  

Having travelled through China and SE Asia some (a few stops each in Thailand, Cambo and Vietnam, and a long time in China) I'd say that the Cambo girls are more akin to the Thai in some way, and the Vietnamese more like the south Chinese. And given that, I think what you're saying makes more sense. Chinese/Viet to me, high-end, more elegant and beautiful, but not as erotically oriented (see what I did there) as the Thai/Cambodians. Though to be sure, there are some gorgeous gals on all sides of all of the borders.

BB on lockdown though - whats the point of an asian significant other???

Quote: (12-08-2014 03:50 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

On another note, and this will probably be hard to understand for those who don't know Cambodia as I do, I think I find Khmer women more enticing. Again, I didn't go out much, so take it as you will. Few would agree.

Vietnamese women can be beautiful and are probably more trustworthy. More sane. A better long-term bet.

But hot Cambodian women ooze a feminine sexual energy that often seems to be lacking here. Time may change my mind. It often does.

@BB: Yes: I am curious about the same... Why are you locked down BB and spending so much time with one chick?

I have actually booked a 2.5 week trip through Vietnam in late January early February, and some touristy components including Da Nang and probably around 5-6 cities - 2-3 nights per city - and traveling with a Vietnamese chick.

However, I believe my story is a bit different, since I am NO veteran to SEA travels... and I need to bust my travel cherry somewhat. I feel as if I am going to be introduced to these various areas, and likely on my next trip, I would accomplish solo.

Messages In This Thread