rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Da Nang (Vietnam)

Bang Da Nang (Vietnam)

Quote: (04-30-2019 11:14 AM)destiny Wrote:  

Quote: (04-30-2019 02:58 AM)Trumpian Wrote:  

Anybody here been living in Da Nang for a while?

After the best part of a year in Saigon, the traffic, noise, and pollution is really starting to wear on me. I spent a few days in Da Nang during Tet so it was a bit deserted but I thought it was a really nice city. Curious though if it would be too small and get boring after a while.

You can always go visit hoi an if things get stale there. That place is usually packed

Yea thats true. It does seem to me that the da nang chatter/hype has died off over the last year. But on paper, the place ticks virtually every box. But I always evaluate a place from a long-term resident perspective so it'd be interesting to hear from the guys who've settled in there. Seems like most are just passing through for a bit.

My income is entirely online so I can live anywhere (well lets say anywhere that allows a <$4,000/m budget). I'm not really keen on staying in Saigon as mentioned above so I'm scouting the options. Bali is another spot I'm considering.

Messages In This Thread