rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Da Nang (Vietnam)

Bang Da Nang (Vietnam)

Quote: (10-09-2018 03:52 AM)liberlandio Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2018 02:09 AM)Malone Wrote:  

Bring a parka. Most days the ocean near the beach is frozen, so you'll be walking through slushy sand.

Do you go to Da Nang to walk on the sand and see the ocean? I travel abroad to be with women.

Quote:Quote:

Or you could just fucking google it.

Nah, I'm too lazy for that. I'd rather have someone do it for me while others get annoyed by my question.

These conversation points by the newbie are becoming more and more absurd.

At some point it seems better just to give up rather than engaging with an ongoing battle with common sense (that seems to be missing), but hey some of the newbies (give a bad name to newbies) seem like they have to prove their genius to the rest of us (out of touch guys).. go figure?

By the way, I was in Da Nang in 2015 - and for some reason, the beach and attempting to bang a chick went pretty well together.... funny how that works? I have also had experiences of meeting chicks on the beach, but more frequently, in my humble bumble life experiences, I have met chicks in other places and later take them to the beach.

In Da Nang, I don't recall the frozen part, even though my visit was February.
hahahahaha

Messages In This Thread