rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just came back from Thailand

Just came back from Thailand

My original purpose for travelling was to enjoy the women, practice Muay Thai and enjoy the food.

One week into my trip i got injured, maybe it was that my body was not used to doing Muay Thai training twice a day 7am-10am and then again 3pm-7pm.

So at that moment i made the decision to go out and get as much pussy as possible, I traveled all over the country from the islands in the south to the mountains in the north, my 30 days past by and everyday since I been back in the states i cant help but to think of travelling and being free again.

I hated Pattaya because i felt like a walking ATM there, in Bangkok i ended up banging foreign chics every other night and only banged 2 Thai girls the girls in Bangkok were asking 2,000-3,000 baht to bang, i said fuck that.. with plenty of foreign pussy around why pay? out of those 2 thai girls i did pay for 1 though (1,000 baht short time) and the other i met in the club.

Chiang Mai was the best when it came to hooking up, up there i was banging Spanish chics, Israeli chics.. Polish, I also met some nice Local Thai girls which did not seem to be after my wallet.. one of them was even cooking for me everyday and showing me around all over the place i still talk to her even though weeks have passed, we talk on skype almost every other night.

I did experience some extremely lousy service at times and downright unwanted in some areas, specially when i ventured out of the the tourist areas, maybe it has to do with all the foreigners disrespecting Thai people on the regular.

I'm thinking about doing either Philippines or Colombia next, the Philippines has better boxing gyms and it might cheaper than Colombia in terms of housing? how much is a private roomstudio in Medellin now in days per month?

the airfare to Colombia is only 397 from Miami as opposed to 1,300 to Manila.

positives of doing Philippines is a cheap ticket to Thailand to go to CM and chill out for a bit with some of the people i met, but Colombia just intrigues me...

Messages In This Thread