rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Man I was gonna jump on this thread a while back but I wasn't in the mood to discuss food. Things have taken off since then.

I am staunchly in the "Anti-App" camp.

I've got some views on food and dining that I take pretty seriously. I'm not into "snacking". I'm not into "social eating". I know I'm in the minority here, and that this is the present state of American culture. Dining out is now a social activity. Instead of going out for a cocktail or two, now people have to order a round of "small plates" to go with it. I'm not having it.

I've had girls directly tell me, "I'm not going out if we're just getting drinks. You'll have to take me out to dinner." These girls are promptly given radio silence. Taking a girl out to dinner is for a girl you really like. A girl's equivalent would be taking it in the ass or dressing up in a slutty schoolgirl outfit (which some sluts will do freely, but most girls save this stuff for guys they like)

If a girl insists on eating, it means she has a poor relationship with food. Food should not be a big deal. It should not be an incentive. Normal people eat meals without fanfare or treating a meal out as some sort of currency. Most girls can't cook or feed themselves, I get that. I'll lose bangs for not taking girls out to dinner, I get that too. Pussy isn't that important to me. Fucking the right kind of girl is much more important to me.

You guys making it about cost are missing the point, I think. This isn't about money.

If I invite a girl out for a drink, it means she can order whatever beverage she likes. If she orders a $22 glass of champagne, I would actually be pleased with her decision (ordering an entire bottle is another story). It shows backbone and confidence in her femininity. A woman holding a slender champagne glass is as timeless as it is elegant. These women are rare. I'm seeing more and more women that order an Old Fashioned or a beer and a plate of fried chicken wings.

Simply put; women eating is not an attractive sight, with few exceptions (I do enjoy watching asian girls slurping up noodles skillfully with chopsticks) Much like taking a shit, a woman stuffing her face is something she should do on her own time. A woman on a date should realize she's on stage and under the spotlight, but the vast majority of women don't understand this.

Now, with all this in mind, Seamus does bring up a very good point. There are exceptions. In his case, his girl was making it very clear that seeing him was a priority. Most girls after a busy day are too tired for dates. She was doing what it takes to stay energized for the date. Big difference between that and a girl looking for a food handout.

When girls prioritize food for dates they come off as impoverished bums.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread