rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video games

Video games

Quote: (09-25-2013 08:51 PM)Felix88 Wrote:  

Depend on what you mean by everyone, the new generation hate everything doesn't hold their hands every second. Almost everything in New Vegas has some thoughts put in them and the world actually make sense instead of 'lol head exploding, nuclear gun awesome™'.

Agreed. This is causing game quality to go down.

Quote: (09-25-2013 08:58 PM)Bricks Wrote:  

I end up playing the "good guy" due to it being generally harder. I'd rather be a dick in real life. [Image: angel.gif]
Did not see this coming from you lol.

Playing the good guy usually ads more to the game. I think playing evil and just slashing away through the game is made for kids that don't enjoy good game play.

Quote: (09-25-2013 09:36 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

you have to finish the main mission to get to broken steel in fo3

Haven't played the game in almost 2 1/2 years. All I know is I'm in Point Lookout, just hit level 23, can't find dogmeat, and have a massive stash of weapons somewhere but I can't remember where the fuck it its.

Other games I've started in the last few months:

Final Fantasy XIII- Wtf? Don't think I can finish it. Worst ever in the series. Fuckin' linear bullshit and drama story line. Coming from Japan, I feel for their culture if it is at all any representation. 2/10 don't wanna play.

Gears of War- I despise fps's. Gay. Won't finish.

Elder Scrolls IV- Great but the game is "low and slow". I get about 30-40 minutes into it and get bored.

Bioshock Infinite- Another fps. And weird as hell. Probably gonna get too hard to finish, so I'll just watch the end on Youtube. Fuck'em.

Messages In This Thread