rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video games

Video games

Quote: (06-03-2015 10:36 AM)KC4 Wrote:  

@honourableman I am gonna use the witcher3 as a benchmark. An i5 4670k should be good a good choice. I7 are mostly used if you are video editing. Your gonna get more for your money with an i5. But as you said we don't know the specs yet and the game could be cpu heavy.

Graphics card. I have a msi gtx 970 that I overclock a bit so I get same performance 980. The gtx equivalent is amd 290. Which is a bit more expensive last time I checked.

Ram. Don't do that much for graphicAl performance but more for how much stuff you can have on your screen and draw distance if remember correctly. But I think 8 or 12 gig would be the minimum for fallout 4

Excellent. And The Witcher 3 is a good choice for benchmark, as I would like to finally play the entire series, as well as Cyberpunk 2077. So, can you give me an approximate amount as a goal for savings? I don't have a monitor or gaming keyboard/mouse either.

Messages In This Thread