rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A great neg to use in every situation

A great neg to use in every situation

I stumbled on a great neg a while back. I've used it in countless situations and has discovered it has a great many utilities. Funny thing is, I only really used it to shut women up. I didn't start using it to build attraction until I started getting "assaulted" after dropping the zinger.

Discovery scenario: I'm at my buddy's apartment and his ugly older sister was yapping about some new reality show or whatever the fuck it was. Anyway, her voice is loud, high pitched, and shrill and I wanted it to stop. So mid-sentence I looked her dead in the eye, raised an eye brow, furrowed my brow, and with the most judgmental of gazes I utter these 4 magical words:

"You should read more"

She shut the fuck up on the spot. Why'd this work so well? The statement itself implies lack of intelligence and/or the lack of desire to obtain it. It also implies that she's shallow (something girls clearly are not!) and uninterested in expanding her horizons. Lastly it insinuates that she is out of touch which is almost as bad as slutdom as far as they're concerned.

This little jab automatically puts women on the defensive and watching their butt hurt reactions is priceless.The results were so spectacular I thought I might be onto something so I decided to experiment with it. Below are snippets of actual conversations. Check it out:

Scenario 1: I'm in a conversation with a female friend about "why guys are dicks"...

Girl: It's like guys have no clue what women want!

Me: Why should we care?

Girl: Uh.....because you need us?
<question mark on the end to highlight that unmistakable condescending tone>

Me: <signature judgmental glare> You should read more

Silence. She looked at me with a confused look on her face and hasn't broached the subject with me since.

Scenario 2: I'm meeting a cutie I used to work with for a lunch date. We walk to the door of the restaurant where I (purposely) proceeded to walk in before her.

Girl: You don't hold doors for ladies?

Me: Huh?

Girl: <sarcastic chuckle> You have a lot to learn about women.

Me: <without looking back at her and not breaking stride> You should read more.

She playfully laughed, punched me in the kidney and called me an asshole. Then all lunch long she wouldn't shut up about all the books she'd read as a kid and ones she had on her wishlist on Google play. The rest is history. Even now she'll ask me if I've read any good books lately and this exchange happened nearly 3 months ago.

Scenario 3: I'm chatting up an attractive Latina at the 7-Eleven around the corner from my place. I build good rapport with her and escalate accordingly. The conversation moves to the parking lot and everything was solid until she starts snow flaking. I had to whip out the shiv.

Me: I'm hittin' this Thai place later on. Come with me.

Her: I don't go on dates with guys I've known for less than a week, sorry.

Me: <smirk> Well neither do I but you're a girl so I'll make an exception this time.

Her: <playfully laughs> Well I don't know you so.......

Me: You don't know who I am? <looking at her with a faux incredulous look>

Her: <smiling and playing along> No

Me: You should read more.

Got her number and set up the date. She flaked on me but insisted we meet that weekend which we did. We're now FWBs who love us some Pad Thai.

This is my go to neg in many situations. Delivery is very important but the context in which it's delivered doesn't even have to be relevant (Example #2) which makes this a swiss army knife type neg. Try it out and see what happens.

Messages In This Thread