rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Instantly Get a Deeper Voice

A deep voice is an inherently masculine strait, being a symptom of both size and testosterone levels. Deep voices elicit attraction from women and respect from men. I was born a charismatic public speaker but with a typical, merely average pitched voice. I was also born with a perfectionist streak which when met with discovering game and self-improvement meant maximizing all my attributes as best I possibly could, so having a merely average pitch voice was no longer good enough. Unfortunately doing stuff like speaking from your diaphragm will only do so much, and really only make your voice sound fuller and richer rather than actually deeper per se. Since I have no interest in smoking my way to a deeper voice, this is where my exercise came in.

Disclaimers:

1. As far as I am aware it is impossible to permanently deepen your voice. The method I use lasts for roughly a day and a half before my deeper voice fades away and the exercise must be repeated.

2. I've been doing this exercise once a day 3-4 times a week for over 2 years and have never had any problems with or damage done to my voice. No one I've ever shared this exercise to has ever done any damage either. That said, I make no guarantees as to that here, do this exercise at your own risk.

Step 1: Tilt your head back as far as you can.
Step 2: Recite the sentence "Bing, Bong. Ding, Dong. King Kong." slowly, stretching/elongating the "ng" sound for each.
Step 3: Repeat step 2 but at a deeper pitch
Step 4: Repeat again, this time at your deepest possible pitch.

Congratulations, you now have a deeper, manlier and sexier voice. At least for the next day or so. Enjoy.

Messages In This Thread