rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sri Lanka Trip Report

Sri Lanka Trip Report

First, this isn't going to be pretty so if you like happy endings you probably shouldn't read this. Sri Lanka is not the type of place you go to get laid.

That said, there is a pretty decent beach party scene along the south and east coasts, with lots of hot Russian and Israeli chicks along with your stereotypical average looking British backpacker cum dumpster. The place to go is Hikkaduwa, at least till the high season ends at the end of March, then people head to the east coast beaches where it's high season from April onwards. In Hikkaduwa they have decent parties from Wed. through Sat nights and there is usually a good sized crowd. Beer is cheap in the clubs at $2.75 for a large bottle, you can buy the same at the liquor stores for about $1.30.

The clubs have lots of Sri Lanka dudes and even though they don't act like a bunch of prospective gang rapists like many Indian dudes in Goa the foreign chicks still have their guard up. If you are a white dude though I think you have a decent chance with some of the European chicks. I'm Indian-American and I didn't get much love here, but I saw some drunk Euro chicks basically begging some white dudes for dick.

Some of the Sri Lankan surfer instructers pull some Euro and Japanese tail but most of their girls are pretty average looking. Some even had half Japanese babies. It was not like Bali, where local dudes get some really hot Dutch and Swedish chicks.

The local Sri Lankan chicks - well they don't exist at most of the parties in Hikkaduwa as its not acceptable for them to go out I guess. You can go to clubs in Colombo, the capital, but you need to have a girl with you. They don't let in guys without girls. Sri Lanka chicks generally aren't as bad as I thought they'd be (I had really low expectations based on what I've seen with Sri Lankan chicks in the USA). Some have pretty appearances, but disgustingly some of the chicks in Colombo don't even shave their legs. It's pretty bad.

Overall, while you have some decent options with the Euro chicks at the beach areas, its probably not a good enough pool of talent to justify going to Sri Lanka. Not when you can go to Vang Vieng, Bangkok, southern Thai beaches, Bali, Nha Trang or some many other places in Asia and have ten times better nightlife and girl options.

Sri Lanka is the type of place you go to hang at the beach, go to the Hill Country, drink tea, eat good food and maybe do a Buddhist meditation course. It is cheap as fuck. One of the cheapest countries I've been to - a 6 hour train ride costs only $2.70, a clean room on the beach for around $10, roti can be found everywhere for under $1.50 and chicken curry for $1.75.

Sorry I don't have any good stories, but I guess that was to be expected. Good luck to anyone who ventures to this part of the world. The End.

Messages In This Thread