rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did Anita Sarkeesian fabricate her story about contacting the authorities?

Did Anita Sarkeesian fabricate her story about contacting the authorities?

As you may recall, our favourite Video Game critic received some questionable death threats on her twitter account, and then claimed that the 'authorities' told her that she should quit talking about Video Games if she wanted the threats to stop.

Well - I decided to contact the SFPD to see for myself what they had to say, and surprise surprise - they say that she never made a report.

Full video and transcript here.

Quote:Quote:

Esparza: I’m very familiar with the case… the incident. There’s nothing, there’s no record of any incident occurring on the 28th of August [Ed: this would be the date that she reported it, the 26th is when she received the tweets]. I’ve been trying to reach her for the past two days. If you have a way to contact this person and ask them for a case number, we’d appreciate that. There’s no record from our dispatch centre that I called and asked. There’s no record of any report being taken. So, when I saw her tweets it says “authorities”; Anita should make sure she reports to the San Fran police how she did this because there’s no record.

Messages In This Thread