rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meeting new people (not just girls)

Meeting new people (not just girls)

Well, those of you who have read some of my posts before may know that I'm in a bit of a weird situation. I'm 18, but doing my schooling online and without a driver's license. Therefore, I have literally no friends whatsoever within biking distance. I am working on getting my license, but my parents are not financially well off, and apparently auto insurance for young men my age is incredibly expensive.

That being said, I just need a way to meet other people my age, preferably a bit older (early 20's). School is not an option, as there is no way I can go to a public school without destroying my credits and plan for the future. I am working on getting a job, though even big chains are very stingy hiring in my area. What other avenues can I explore, keeping in mind I'm still limited to my bike for the time being? I'm more interested in making a couple of friends, rather than hook-ups. I can't stay in this damn house with my mother any longer, I need to get out for at least a few hours a day. Before you ask, yes I do go to a gym, but unfortunately, the guys there are all in the 30's and 40's, and there are a few guys my age who work out, but they are in a little clique together.

Oh, and another complication. My town is basically 10 miles of highway with some strip malls running down it. So no town center or anything like that.

Messages In This Thread