rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tirana, Albania

Tirana, Albania

Quote:Quote:

I hope the process of westernization does not happen among Albanian Girls, it would be a shame really.

Unfortunately, Western degeneracy has come to our lands and the effects are already visible (girls who put career before family, smartphone addiction, ONS, emergence of gay-friendly bars, and so on). It clearly isn't at the same level of Western countries, but it's something clearly visible and which will cause great damage in the long term, if no actions are taken.

I am still considering to marry an Albanian girl.

Well dude we Albanians don't want foreigners to marry our girls, so I'm sorry but it'll be very hard for you. The problem isn't in finding a good girl and make her fall in love with you (admitting you have good looks, finances and game), but to have yourself accepted by her family (unless you convince her to escape with you somewhere far away).

Personally I consider the Albanian Kosovar girls as some of the best in Europe, especially the ones that ;look like a Mediterranean- Slavic mix such as these ones

Girls from Albania are typically brunette or with very dark hair and eyes, whereas in Kosovo you can find more blondes and blue-eyed types. Overall they're both amazing.

Messages In This Thread