rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I buy a DSLR or camcorder?

Should I buy a DSLR or camcorder?

Quote: (08-24-2014 09:52 AM)LÉtranger Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2014 08:50 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

The D5200 looks like a winner. Based on prior videos I've done, 20 minutes for max recording is going to fit my needs best.

I always use this website. Notice their "top value" is the D5300. It is the updated version of D5200 with wifi, gps, etc. Depending on your budget both are good options.

http://www.digitalversus.com/digital-cam...-a731.html

Unfortunately, the upgrades on cameras from v1 to v2 are about as meaningless as the upgrade from windows 8 to 8.1 in 99% of the cases. What's important: the CMOS sensor and the megapixels rarely change significantly. They only add stupid inconsequential shit like Wifi and GPS (really? who needs GPS on a dslr). If wifi is that important you can purchase 3rd party wifi sim cards for a fraction of the cost for an upgrade.

I think used camera bodies are probably some of the best deals in used consumer equipment in the whole market today.

Messages In This Thread