rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Helsinki, Tallinn & Riga Trip Report

Helsinki, Tallinn & Riga Trip Report

Helsinki

Helsinki has it upsides and downsides. First, the bad news: It´s very expensive, freezing cold (-15 to -20 Celsius when i visited) and if you want to stay in hostels:the hostel scene in Helsinki sucks. I stayed in the Eurohostel near the harbour. It´s not a normal hostel, it feels more like a hotel and has many old people and creeps. You can´t socialize there. It also has a very sterile and prison-like vibe. The only other hostels available in the city during the winter months are the Stadion Hostel, located at the Olympic Stadion 30 minutes outside the center and the Hostel Erottajanpuisto in the center. If you plan on staying in a hostel, i would recommend trying the second one and avoid the Eurohostel. It´s very expensive and you even have to pay for internet access. That said, i think it would be pretty easy to bring chicks with you in this hostel, because you can sneak by the reception.

Now the good news: The chicks are hot and relatively easy, the nightlife is very good if you know the right locations and the prices in the nightclubs/bars are affordable. You also don´t have to worry about language barriers, because everybody speaks good english.

Recommended venues for day game:

The streets Alexanderkatu and Mannerheimkatu in the center are very good spots to run some day game. For shopping mall game, try the famous mall "Stockmann" located right there, tons of chicks.

Recommendes venues for night game:

I arrived on a Sunday and left on a Friday in Helsinki, so i didn´t even experience a party weekend there, but even Tuesday and Wednesday were fantastic at certain locations.

-"The Tiger": Fantastic location to game. It´s located in the 5th/6th floor of the shopping centere "Kamppi". It has 2 floors with i think 3 or 4 bars and two balconys for smokers. Fantastic to run some cigarette game there. It also has seats located along the dancefloor so you can change location a few time and approach different sets without making it look to obvious. Dance game is highly recommended there, try to approach at the platform with the poles, the chicks who dance there are the wildest and you can approach there without too much effort. Got two makeouts and a drove home with two finnish chicks after the club closed and got my finnish flag.
-Bar located on Mikonkatu street: I can´t remember the full finnish name, but it beginns with Bär.. located right next to a Texas steakhouse. Also a good venue, big bar for approaching and also the guys are very friendly if you approach them at the bar, so they introduce you to girls in their group often.
-"The Circus": Never went there because it is only open on the weekends, but apparently the biggest club Helsinki, so worth checking out. Located within walking distance to "The Tiger"
Also tried a few other venues like the PRKL bar, the Public Corner, and the Corona, Moskova and Dubrovnik bar and a few other bars located Uudenmankatu, and Erikskatu, but they were quite empty on Sunday and Monday, but maybe they are worth checking out on the weekends.

Avoid: the Alcatraz club, unless you look for p4p action. On Monday the nightlife was weak, so i checked out this club without knowing it was a whorehouse. Left after one drink.

I´m still weak at approaching during the day because AA often rears its ugly head, but im pretty sure you can get laid in Helsinki just with nightgame too, as long as you have decent game if you know the right locations, because the girls are quite easy.

That´s it for now, Tallinn and Riga reports will follow the next days.

Messages In This Thread