rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Quote: (10-04-2014 09:56 PM)Hornblower Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2014 10:14 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2014 09:36 PM)Hornblower Wrote:  

I'm an ABC of full-blooded eastern Chinese descent myself. I don't speak Mandarin fluently but my native language is Shanghainese. Real Shanghai people have a strong level of contempt for people from northern Jiangsu and northern Anhui. Shanghainese people and other eastern Chinese even have a equivalent of the n-word for those people that is still considered to be extremely derogatory and offensive. And real Shanghainese often look down upon other eastern Chinese, which I think is hypocritical since they all share the same ancestors, speak dialects of the same language and share a similar regional culture. Only a tiny minority of 'native' Shanghainese are descended from the original inhabitants. Yes, there is a gender imbalance but a lot of women don't want anything to do with poorer men from the inland provinces. I tend to prefer eastern Chinese women because of cultural and aesthetic reasons, but to a large extent I'm put off by the Chinese culture in general. I've heard of stories where Chinese girls demand their boyfriends do ridiculous things. I'm not exactly sure how well I do in China since it's been a while since I lived there.

That might be your problem right there. Everyone knows Shanghainese are the more spoiled rotten Chinese women in China. I posted this in my last post:

Quote:Quote:

If anything, women might get a little more spoiled. How spoiled? Anybody's guess. One could say that they are very spoiled compared to 10 years ago. Can they get hyper spoiled like an American woman? I think it will be spoiled, but once again spoiled "Chinese Style". They will take selfies, want LV bags, and throw fits more. The Fu Er Dai (Second Generation Rich) are all like this now. That said, some of them still serve their men food and sex him or allow him to fuck other girls on the side. I know some like this now. How much worse can they get from that? I only turned some of these women down just for having a whiny voice or immaturity, I honestly did not care too much that they were rich. They were not anywhere near as bad as an American woman. They are still very loyal. Some that means alot more to me than anything else because American women stab people in the back too much and cheat. They are quick to tell the police you did something to them and hide behind daddy govt. Chinese women have no idea what that concept even means because you can never do that in China.

Even if they are spoiled, they are still very loyal and make decent LTRs and wives. Here is the trick to it though. Stay in your lane. Don't chase Ferraris, if you cannot handle them. If a BMW 3 class is something you can handle, that is still a good one. Get a chick that you can grow old with. A younger one is one you can mold and if you choose a sheng nu, get one that if she is spoiled, it's a spoiledness that means nothing to you.

My fatherinlaw tells my wife that she is so spoiled all the time after meeting me. To me she isn't spoiled at all. I still understand where he is coming from though because compared to how she was brought up, she lives like a queen. The values are still there though, and hammered in at that. If Chinese people, especially the women are stubborn about lots of things, use that to your advantage! Get one whose stubbornness is a sheer benefit to you.

Either do that or expand your horizons brother and date non Shanghainese. What's wrong with the surrounding area's women?

When I mean spoiled women, I mean women like this:

Southern Chinese women are generally not my type physically speaking. Their faces are often too round and their noses can be quite flat. I prefer women similar to my phenotype. If outside of Shanghai, then [b]Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces even Anhui, Henan, Fujian and Northern China if I had to stretch it.
[/b]

That is still a shit ton of people - this would include major cities like Nanjing, Suzhou, and Hangzhou. I think you should be fine. And yeah, sure, stereotypically there might be phenotype differences, but I'm sure you will find plenty who fit your phenotype preferences even if they aren't native Jiangnan people.

As for Chinese girls being spoiled - yes, true. But as with all women, the rule is the same - any woman is capable of being a bitch if you let her. If you don't, and you do it tactfully, she will bend to your will. See, western girls are a bit harder to maintain hand with because their shit tests are more verbal, more psychological, and more within the parameters of plausibility ie. flirting with another guy in front of you, asking you stereotypically difficult questions. They are not radically unexpected but they can be grating and require you to be always on alert mode. With Chinese girls, my general impression has been that their tactics so childish, so unreasonable, and so batshit out of this world that you almost have to just laugh when it is thrown at you. My experience has been that when they pull a stunt like this, if you simply dismiss it as not even possible within your frame of reality, they will back down hard. As with the general saying here, the beta men in any society create the women in that society. Chinese women are spoiled like children because the betas around them spoil them like children. They are enabled to request crazy shit, but on the flip side, your shit test resistance bar is much lower.

Messages In This Thread