rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

China is huge so I don't see what the big deal is with guys jumping on this particular bandwagon. However, I see nationalism and ethnocentrism will eventually rear its head very soon. It's already starting in some hot spots but it hasn't reached a mainstream crescendo yet.

It's been a long time since anglo nations have seen any men flying over just to fuck anglo women so it's hard to understand this angst.

However, China will view it as an existential threat of sorts. They will circle wagons and put it all out in the media as foreigners looking to humiliate the han people again. They will use it as propaganda. The act of gaming will be recorded and put out there as evidence of imperialism and all sorts of stupid shit.

I don't care either way but I see these moves as pretty much par for the course in a geopolitical war.

Messages In This Thread