rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

One difference between Chinese women and American women:

I remember going to a hotpot restaurant with a mixed group. There were 5 FOB Chinese and Taiwanese women sitting around me. As soon as we sat down, they cooked the food and served it to me. They made sure I got shit to eat. They want to make sure I was comfortable.

This morning I went to a new doctor and the wrinkly old white receptionist had a man cut. I asked her if there was anywhere I could drink water since she I was thirsty. She said “no” and sat down. End of conversation - this bitch didn’t say, “hey I can get you some from the back if you need any”…
---------------------------------------------------------
Some Shanghai women are very shallow – an ex-colleague of mine was visiting China for the first time since she had moved to the US. She told me she had to buy an expensive purse and LV shoes to prepare for her trip. When I asked her why, she said that she had to show her family in China that she had “made it” in America. I said that when I visit UK, my family doesn’t give a fuck about what I wear, they’re just happy to see me! I asked her if her family felt the same way – her face went blank!

Messages In This Thread