rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

I posted pictures of girls just walking around Shenzhen, not ones that I thought were stunners, just the normal types you'd look twice at who are around in normal places every day. Its on my shenzhen data sheet, in my signature. Shenzhen, as WB mentioned, has not just Cantonese, but people who emigrated from all over Shenzhen. China has cute girls, beautiful ones, girls without a clue how do make themselves look better, butter-faces aplenty, and ugly girls. Fatties even exist, though not many (and fewer down south).

Tickets are cheap. Its really cheap once you get there. The thread is telling you what to do once you arrive. If you don't like it, bounce to the Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand or Cambodia if you give it a fair shot. But go. No one can experience it for you, pictures cannot communicate it accurately - attraction is more (really) than a bunch of pixels. The worst thing you'll come back with is a semi-informed opinion.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread