rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Kai,

You say they are hot in China, and plentiful. I have never been to Asia, but always lived near lots of Asian Americans. My University had lots of foreign exchange students from China and Korea as well.

Looking on sites like china cupid or whatever, I do not really see any chicks that seem that cute to me. Lots of chicks have a pic or two that looks good, then one without makeup that shows they really are not cute. I have been with Asian girls, and think many are attractive, but everything I have seen of Chinese girls really is underwhelming in terms of attractiveness compared to white, black or latina girls.

Can you post some pics that you think are representative of cute girls you would see walking around a mall or something? Not models, you know, normal cuties. I have several job offers in China but until I see actual cute girls, I have no real interest...

Messages In This Thread