rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Quote: (09-29-2014 05:15 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2014 04:50 PM)extracube Wrote:  

At TravelerKai.

Quote:Quote:

Just making sure I got it right, you mean to say most of the wealthier ones aren't intrigued just because you're white?

Yes that is correct. Why would a white guy be a top choice pick when you have a ton of money and power in China? Marrying another powerful or rich Chinese person ensures that your family stays relevant and also protects against political and business enemies. Allying yourself with the right people also protects against purges whenever the current Chinese president goes on a "Corruption Purge".

Also, rich Chinese are not all that crazy about what white Westerners are into or doing. Don't get me wrong some do, but many see the shit going on here or came here to study at universities and are not impressed with our "decline". Many criticize American foreign and business policy privately and with friends. If you build some good circles yourself, you can see this for your ownself. They know China is not perfect, but like DVY said, they live on EZ mode. If you are rich in China, you live like a fucking king. Very little will impress them. What can you show them that they have not seen or done yet? White skin? Pffft.

What impresses them is a white guy that speaks Mandarin and follows Chinese culture and lives in China. That never fucking fails.

I went to college in the US and there were some very wealthy mainland Chinese and Taiwanese in my class. The vast majority of them never gave a fuck about non-Chinese men. The mainlanders and the Taiwanese never mingled with each other either. There were some hookups between the ABCs (American born Chinese).

I banged a mainlander, but she had already been in the US for over 10 years, and she wasn’t from a wealthy background. The hottest Asian in the class was actually a Japanese woman, every guy in the program wanted to bang her - she ended up with a very rich Taiwanese guy.

The Taiwanese women were hotter than the mainland girls, but they had bitch mode stuck up to 10. They never spoke to me unless they needed something. The mainland women were a lot sweeter and down to earth. I developed a very negative attitude towards Taiwanese women for a while after grad school because I was so burned the ones I studied with…I’m OK with them now and I’ve banged some since I left college.

I’m a brown guy and I’m very familiar with Chinese culture, I know a bit about their history and I know a few words of Mandarin. I even did a presentation on Taiwan at grad school. I find that with mainland Chinese women, they either ignore me (because I’m not Chinese) or they LOVE me because I know a lot about their culture. This has got me a couple of bangs before… I suspect I would do very well daygaming in China, if I can improve my Mandarin. I seem to click with mainland women very well.

From my experieces I never, ever talk about sex with mainland Chinese women or sexualise the conversation – this is to make them think that I am NOT after the bang (even though I am). Many of them are pretty “innocent” and not very sexual, if you known I mean. I get my bangs from just cracking jokes, making them laugh, then kissing them and escalating from there.

Messages In This Thread