rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

At TravelerKai.

Ok your recent posts are fair enough to understand, so thought I would start with another question. This one isn't the best one, but it is one that I was wondering about the other day as I was going through your very long writeup.

"Some rich and most filthy rich Chinese women are “White God Factor/Syndrome Resistant” in a lot of ways."

Just making sure I got it right, you mean to say most of the wealthier ones aren't intrigued just because you're white?

Another question: "9.Beware of the ones looking for Boy Toys. These women want their own male version of a bottlegirl. They will never give you any pussy and will constantly waste your time talking to you and hanging out. Follow the 3 strike rule with rich girls. After the 3 close attempt, throw them out into the pasture."

Wondering what a "bottlegirl" is. Is that like a woman that just brings bottles of beer and then stands around you for a long time to give you face making others think you have a HB (hot babe) next to you?

Oh yah, took your advice in your post and signed up for both the chinalovematch and chinalovecupid last week. Both are paid sites though if a guy wants full access, but already got a few quick messages and several winks.

And, sending you a quick PM after this.

Messages In This Thread