rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

I got to say mad props to you TravelerKai.

I play Asia on EZ-mode. Half-white, half-asian 6'2 mid 20s.

One thing I have to echo is the 5-7 filtering themselves out. They will literally be rude to you for no reason (especially night-game). Don't take it personally. And Ill have 8s-9s throwing themselves AT ME.

What you look like matters a lot. When traveling/living there I get mostly models, hotties, students. 95% of these girls tend to be rich. C'est la vie. If you want to be a playboy in Asia, better stick to the upper middle class and up.

I've gotten the reverse dowry offer as well. $1 million in cash + guaranteed good job. I turned it down.

As buffett said, "There is nothing more pointless than marrying into money when you already have it."

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread