rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

The most comprehensive, exhaustive, and information-rich dating datasheet i have ever read on RVF, bar none. Simply without peer. The level of granular detail, resources, links, etc. that is provided is a goldmine that will last for years.

Reading this datasheet, one of the things that really struck me is how unique it is from other datasheets, in that this is not another "went to city X, did Y, fuck Z" predictable stuff. Not at all. This datasheet gives a solid breakdown of the psychology and mannerisms of different Chinese girls from different regions of china-- It discussed in exhaustive detail how to fine-tuned your game to each localities inside China. In my view, this is very critical.

In addition, it went even further by breaking down the demographics around age brackets, income levels, education levels, MILF factors, etc. Discussing in detail the kind of game you need for different ones in different parts of china. On top of that, it decodes the seemingly convoluted, "invisible" cultural barrier that can be impediment to slaying Chinese pussy. The pictures also help to really put things in context too.

Critically important is the fact that this datasheet is very, very street smart. Solid tips, guidelines, and counter-intuitive street smart things(but essential) to keep as a reminder when navigating China for pussy. Exceptional work, man; Bloody, fucking outstanding.

If there is a guide to Chinese poonani, this is the most authoritative text on it i have encountered so far; the master thesis on it.

[Image: clap2.gif]

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

Messages In This Thread