rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Realizes She's as Useless as a Wet Towel, Still Hamsters

Girl Realizes She's as Useless as a Wet Towel, Still Hamsters

Young, privileged white liberals are the most obnoxious and insufferable people in the world. They are obsessed with this type of do-gooding and social justice in general, yet their motivations are not actually to help others, but to elevate themselves as moral paragons and thereby gain social cache among their liberal peer group. The goal is not to help children in Africa, it's to let as many people as possible know that you helped children in Africa. Even in her utter failure and subsequent semi-realization of what a waste her work is, she still can't resist the urge to let everyone know HEY I WENT TO AFRICA AND THE D.R. TO HELP BLACK CHILDREN, HEY LOOK AT ME, LOOK I AM A GOOD WHITE PERSON NO RACISM HERE I FUCKING LOVE POOR BLACK PEOPLE. She even has the nerve to present a Powerpoint presentation about "how she found herself" to a bunch of semi-literate children living in abject poverty. Is it possible to be at once more narcissistic, condescending and completely out of touch with one's surroundings? That would be like if some billionaire came and gave a presentation to us about "overcoming life's challenges" and talked about how difficult it is for him to keep track of his 400 pairs of shoes in his 20' x 20' closet. And of course, she is utterly oblivious to all of this.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread