rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sourcecode's Brno Trip Report/Datasheet

Sourcecode's Brno Trip Report/Datasheet

Women

I'm one of the last people to pull the blatant American card in hopes that girls will fall into my lap because they have never been with an American.
But in Brno...I can tell you... the card works and it works well.

Czech guys on average are not very good looking..Their women are a good 2 points ( of ten) above them at the worst.
Czech guys also don't have game and are extremely annoying.
Multiple Czech girls that I talked with voiced their opinions against their own guys...The girls that could speak English well would latch onto my every word.

I figured, at any moment a Czech guy could come and blow out the conversation, just by switching the languages, but even with their attempts. It never happened.

Now looks wise.. I was impressed and not impressed.

Czech women are pretty slender...long legs and torso. I ran into a lot of "lanky" women. but unlike Poland and Hungary.. where the girls have tighter bodies.. I found Czech girls not to have as tight bodies.
Their legs were long.. but not extremely muscular.
Even heels, didn't tighten the legs of some girls
I also can't say Czech women had some massive amount of ass. I saw some decent ones.. but mostly skinny girl asses.

[Image: 6HpBXb8l.jpg]
[Image: XBDjAg8l.jpg][Image: 0YCE43Sl.jpg][Image: EiZaK6Zl.jpg][Image: eT8ES5pl.jpg][Image: V7o3fC1l.jpg]
[Image: rqag5rxl.jpg][Image: a9Nzztzl.jpg]

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread