rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dystopian Manospheric Visions & Science

Dystopian Manospheric Visions & Science

There has been a lot written here at RVF about Manosphere's vision of the future: with regards to women hitting the wall, Obesity, IQ distribution, the Race discussion, technological dearth from financial collapse, etcetera.

What i am going to write here will challenge most of these things. What i have written below will go against the grain here. However, everything i have written here is based on hard facts and I limit any fancy extrapolation or hypothetical conjecture.

I will limit my discussion to facts -- scientific facts. The discussion will focus a lot on current scientific discoveries, and how they challenge some dystopian manospheric visions. What most of you imagine the future will be, most likely wont happen. I shall attempt to elaborate on current researches that will seriously affect issues discussed in the Manosphere.

My post will be broken into four parts.

PART A:

#1. ON THE ISSUE OF WOMEN'S INCREASING OBESITY/STAYING SLIM/WOMEN HITTING THE WALL

#2. ON DECLINING FERTILITY OF WESTERN WOMEN DUE TO CAREERISM AND BIRTH CONTROL.

PART B:

# 3. THE NEXT PHASE OF FEMALE HYPERGAMY

PART C:

#4. ON IQ SCORES

#5. ON THE ISSUE OF RACE AND RACE-MIXING. POPULATION DECREASE IN WHITE RACE.

PART D:

#6. INNOVATION AND THE GREAT DEPRESSION

Bear in mind that what i am writing below is not some fancy extrapolation into the future e.g. skynet computers. Not at all. What i am writing are actual scientific discoveries and breakthroughs that are already done. Verified. Completed. Not some guess work like skynet.

Check below for the posts:

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

Messages In This Thread