rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The (new) travel data sheet map

The (new) travel data sheet map

Quote: (07-26-2014 12:36 PM)Switch Wrote:  

If it would be possible, make a new Google account and add it as an admin of the map. Then throw up that accounts details on the forum, (mods could make it so that members could view only) and that way everyone can just add their own datasheets, less work for you.

I would think that might lead to a lot of potential tampering. I am sure some xojane chick feminazis or whiteknighter could get in there. Mess with links, change passwords, etc.

Out of respect for Polar, I think we should just let him control it. He can do a monthly update or something to avoid having to mess with it daily.

We should do a kickstarter account and build him a statue [Image: biggrin.gif]

But then again there a ton of guys that deserve statues for the contributions they make here and on their own blogs.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread