rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Putting Girls Aside and Traveling For The Experience: Peru

Putting Girls Aside and Traveling For The Experience: Peru

It has been awhile since I have solely traveled for the experience and not for girls. One recent exception was a side-trip to Krakow and Auschwitz. With that said, I recently went on a trip to Peru with a friend. The purpose of the trip was to see the Inca ruins in the Sacred Valley and venture to Machu Pichu. It was also to enjoy the trip with a good friend.

It turned out to be a perfect trip to put girls aside because in 4 days in Cusco, I think I saw one or two girls above a 7. I wasn’t really tempted to approach, plus I was exhausted from the long days of sightseeing and getting accustomed to the altitude. Cusco was a bit pricier than I anticipated but not a killer. The restaurants around the center of Cusco are not cheap.

We hired a private driver to take us to the Sacred Valley, which cost 180 soles plus entrance fees to each site. It was 120 for a driver to Pisca, which has ancient ruins and also a fair on Sunday- a good place to buy souvenirs. I felt that the trip to MP was well worth it. It wasn’t let down by all the anticipation at all. It was just as spectacular as I thought. I kept thing about how fortunate that I am able and have the means to take these trips.

The scenery is beautiful and the historic sites are fascinating. It was a perfect trip to solely enjoy the experience of traveling without chasing tail. In any event, I am in Colombia now which is a completely different story.

Messages In This Thread