rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Frequent Traveller Thread - Perks, points, and deals for beginners and experts

The Frequent Traveller Thread - Perks, points, and deals for beginners and experts

I just looked and US Airways has this 100 percent bonus purchase right now through the end of July. Coach on Cathay would be 70,000 roundtrip between NYC and HKG, not such a great deal, actually. But biz class is only 110,000 roundtrip, and that ticket is north of US$6,000 usually, meaning $1800 has gotten you most of the way there, and you save around 4,000 on a first class airline.

Quote: (07-17-2014 07:16 AM)G_global Wrote:  

Along this idea, US Airways often does 2x bonus on mileage purchases several times a year. This means if you buy 50,000 miles, you get an additional 50,000 miles for free (they do something similar with sharing miles with other US Airways frequent fliers). I recently bought 50,000 plus 50,000 with US Airways for around 1850 USD, and with the miles in hand, I can get a round trip biz class ticket on Cathay (also a US Airways partner through One World) for 110,000 miles, NYC-HKG. Thats a great price, when premium economy one way NYC-HKG recently priced out at 1700. So moving up in class from a one way ticket to a two way ticket, on the world's #1 rated airlines (by some raters, at least) is quite a way to make money go a lot further. And the same holds true even if you're just interested in booking coach tickets, though they tend to be a bit pricier on a dollar for dollar exchange basis than using more mileage for a biz class seat.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread