rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Accounting Career Data Sheet

The Accounting Career Data Sheet

Being that I'm a student who has been able to intern with companys since last spring, the advic e I would give is to be as pro active as possible. Fuck that TV show your watching everyday or any other activities that watste your time. Get to improving your GPA, researching local companies, improving your charisma, etc. You are nothing but a asset to these companies so make yourself as valuable as possible. Also, before any interview research the company and casually ramble about their org chart, history, recent events,etc. All these companys have egos just like these bitches and want to feel important. Give them what they want and they more than likely give you what you want. The last thing I want to add is not just stop at CPA. There's is so much certification out their that you can get that will increase your value. There's CAA,CMA,CFM, etc. It cost money to take these tests but if your pro active and network it will pay off. With all these being said accounting is a great field to enter for anyone who wants to bust their ass and make money. You get out of it what you put into it.

Growth Over Everything Else.

Messages In This Thread