rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Accounting Career Data Sheet

The Accounting Career Data Sheet

Well since someone asked, sorry for jumping on the boat too. I'm fairly new here and it is my first post so please cut me some slack. I just have a few questions I want to address to you guys and want to see if any fellas could provide me some pointers. Not sure if it has been answered yet since I read the first page of all the posts and jumped till the very last. (You could ignore me if my questions have been answered)
Well I guess this is irrelevant to the post since I'm not going for an accounting role here. But everything else I've read in this post I could relate to since I recently (last year) tried to apply for an internship with EY at NYC.
So I am a management information systems and finance concentration studying at a 4 year university in ny, going to be a senior this coming fall. I've applied to the EY fraud discovery investigation services internship last fall and was lucky to get into second round but boldly got shut down without an offer from them. I was pretty sure I nailed the interview but no idea why I didn't get an offer... So I guess I screwed up. Now I know a few of my friends who are doing accounting got internship offers from EY but mostly probably because it's accounting... are there anyone here who also got other internship positions at any other big 4? Also, any pointers or advice for a fellow non-accounting major person like me to get into big 4?
Thanks for reading, sorry for typos (I know it's very unprofessional of me) but I'm typing on an iPhone. Will fix in the mornings.

Messages In This Thread