rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Accounting Career Data Sheet

The Accounting Career Data Sheet

Hate to bump an older thread, but I've got another question for a family member.

What part time opportunities would exist in the field? The family member in question would be completing an undergraduate accounting program at a strong regional business school ranked in the top 10(Think Kenan-Flagler/Ross/Kelley) and will most likely top it with an MSA from an evening program in NYC/Chicago and a CPA. For reference I'm going to be recruiting for Investment Banking at the same school.

Would be a good way to both earn some extra income on the side for my wife or even serve as a backup source of income in case I die or become disabled? Do you think it would even be worth it for her to complete her BS in accounting and if so how much debt would be your cutoff?

PS: I have asked elsewhere but I've found that it's good to ask in different sources. You get different information from every perspective.

Messages In This Thread