rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No-Homo Skin Care Tips

No-Homo Skin Care Tips

(02-23-2024, 05:28 PM)Dmoney Wrote:  Two years ago, I had no idea how to take care of my skin. My skin has aged a bit -- I'm now in my 40s, but now I know some proven ways to maintain it.

1. As people have mentioned, it's absolutely the case that most skin damage is caused by the sun. Put on sunscreen, wear a hat at the beach. This is the lowest hanging fruit.
2. Retinol cream. I put it on at night 3-4 times a week. It also causes itching, so don't use every night. This one is well proven. There are a million other creams that claim to do this but with less evidence.
3. A dermaroller. 0.5mm. I use it the nights i don't use retinol. (I use a bigger one for my hair).
4. I have these special anti-bacterial pillow cases, and try to change them often.
5. I'm not actually convinced that washing all of your natural oils off your face everyday is that healthy. Or putting on some random cream is good either. I'm open to persuasion. Certainly, if you sweat a lot and you're getting zits, you should wash your face more. I suspect these 10 step routines that some girls do might even be damaging as well as expensive. If you shower in the morning and your face is super dry after it, then I can well imagine adding a facial cream could be beneficial.

In any case, I'm curious if there's anything here to add. I think most facial products are snake oil.
what about cetaphil facial cream with SPF? the blue bottle. Also, what do you use the derma for your hair?

Messages In This Thread