rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ukraine Thread III

The Ukraine Thread III

Update on online game, i keep the same opinion as before, its a nightmare, feel like talking to autists

The good:

- I spam "LIKE" , get a lot of matches, minimum of 15-20 every day, lots of beautiful girls that if they were spanish wouldnt even look at me. Just for being online girls visit my profile or like me. If i did the same in Spain on the same app i would only get 2-3 matches (if lucky) per week with fatties or shemales.

- Quality of girls, definitely more beautiful and slim. Jesus a lot are just ridiculously beautiful, its like the factory of the world for models.

The bad:

- Even if their profile says they speak english, they wont. I say hello in russian and they reply back but once i switch to english, conversation is over.

- If you manage to find one that speaks english, its just a temporary thing. Most of them disappear after the first day.

- They feel cold and boring.

Messages In This Thread