rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get laid on swinger parties (for single guys and couples)

How to get laid on swinger parties (for single guys and couples)

A friend of mine has gone to swinger parties that allow single men. The gist of it was that the women are typically older (>35, usually >40) and not attractive, though very occasionally there might be a cute girl, but the single guys will be all over her, so even if you do get a turn with her, it will be with several naked guys in very close proximity watching you fuck and stroking their dicks. And you typically have to pay quite a bit of a door fee.

So spend money, bang older unattractive women, and incur greater than average disease risk. Meh. I'll pass. If I'm gonna spend the money to get laid, I'd rather spend a little more and get a hot pro that I have all to myself. Better yet, just work on banging regular attractive women.

To be fair, oldnemesis might have experience with better single-men-allowed swing parties than my friend. But the old adage of if it's too good to be true applies. If you can go to a party for $80 and bang multiple hot women without having any real game, everybody and his brother would be trying to get into these parties.

Messages In This Thread