rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bait to Lure the Pussy Home

Bait to Lure the Pussy Home

You must deal with classier girls than myself. Though I myself would appreciate a nice wine and good cheese, most of the girls I meet at bars would probably more go for drugs or a cool pet, most girls I run into unless at a very upscale more sophisticated place would probably either laugh at me or would totaly go over their head if I invited them to come over and try some cheese.

I think drugs weed then blow are probably the top two things to get a chick back to the place, now the quality of chick you bring back may be another thing, not saying not hot, just not the type you wanna date, but definately will bring them back.

I had some buddies who had a pet pot bellied pig that was like 300 pounds living in their apartment. They used to bring so many chicks back with that stupid pig lol, it amazed me.

A hot tub is a sure thing to bring chicks back as well as a pool. I think just having a cool place period can bring groups back and you can isolate from there. If you have a hottub, pool table, movie projector or even just a cool comfortable place to chill wiht a nice home bar, invite a group of girls or even a group of guys and girls back to hangout as kind of an afterhours activity can be a good thing.

Messages In This Thread