rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I saved my parents' marriage with game.

I saved my parents' marriage with game.

Today I have discovered what a wonderful thing game really is. It was quite an emotional day for all 3 of us, my mother, my father and myself. And today I realized how far I've come in the past year. I've went from a skeptical person who thought game was merely a sleazy tool to get into a woman's pants, to a mature alpha man who realizes game is more, much more than that.

Game is a way of life. Game is the fundamental understanding of human interaction between men and women. And today game saved my parents' marriage.

Recently my mother was diagnosed with depression. She has been sitting at home sick for several weeks/months now. She overworked herself and told me her work environment was no longer a pleasant welcoming environment. She hates her boss (who's a woman, figures), she hates her colleagues who she has constant fights with and she hates the company she works for. She wanted to quit her job but with her age she knows it's nearly impossible to find another job and my dad doesn't earn enough to sustain both himself and my mother.

However, after talking for a while and using my game knowledge to have an actual proper conversation with my mother about her feelings, I unearthed the ugly truth. The root of my mother's depression was not her work, it was her marriage. After 27 years of marriage, my mother was no longer happy being with my father. She still loves him with all her heart, but she didn't feel loved anymore. She also felt misunderstood and she started to wonder if she and dad where still the right person for each other.

Digging deeper, I discovered my dad made a ton of typical Beta mistakes. No surprise there, because I always thought my dad was mostly a typical Beta provider. But the biggest mistake my dad made was approaching my mom and her current situation with logic. Whenever my mom and dad ended up in a discussion about my mom's situation, my dad used logical arguments based on facts against my mother's arguments based on emotions and her feelings. My mom is not stupid and knew damn well that my dad is often right in what he says, but she didn't feel heard, she didn't feel understood, and so in the end after a long argument she usually just said "yeah, you're right" and she would stay silent for the rest of the day, feeling miserable, feeling misunderstood and feeling unloved.

After hearing all this, I decided to approach my dad to hear his side of the story. Turns out my dad too started to grow tired of his marriage. He couldn't understand how my mom could be so irrational. His desire for my mom was at an all time low and his sexual frustration at an all time high because my mom didn't put out anymore. He didn't understand what he did wrong and he could not make any logical sense of the situation and how my mom dealt with it.
I explained to my dad how my mom felt, what she felt, how and why she felt misunderstood, and how he could change it. I told my dad that he had the power to turn this situation around. Only he could save his marriage, with game. When I told my dad this he was awestruck. The fool didn't even realize his marriage was in jeopardy. He was completely clueless.

So I started to teach my dad game. In one afternoon I shared all my knowledge with him that I collected over the past year from Roosh, this forum and other places. At first my dad was very stubborn and skeptical. He didn't take me seriously. But I verbally pimp slapped his ass until he finally listened for real. At the end of the day he gave me a reluctant but genuine thank you. Yes, my dad is a stubborn fool, but he'll learn. It's not to late for him to save his marriage.

Today my mom approached me again, in tears, thanking me from the bottom of her heart. She told me that my dad finally approached her and they had a long good talk. For the first time she felt understood and supported by him. For the first time since ages she felt loved by him again. After that they had sex again for the first time since a longggg time. My mom was so happy. She told me I saved their marriage.

Today my parents are married for exactly 27 years. I hope that they will be able to add many more years to that.

I want to thank Roosh and everyone on this forum from the bottom of my heart. Without this forum, without you guys sharing the red pill knowledge, this story might have had an entirely different ending. You guys rock! Thank you guys so much.

Messages In This Thread