rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scotland or Wales?

Scotland or Wales?

The U.K. doesn't get mentioned a lot on the forum so hopefully this thread will bring up some good discussion. I've been to England and N. Ireland and did well with the women. Well, England anyway. My dumbass took sand to the beach in Belfast.

Last weekend I talked to a cat from Newcastle. He had some game and good advice, and was tearing up the girls in Charleston. I mentioned planning a trip to Wales. Later he told me to skip the rest of the Isle and hit up Scotland. The dude said a southern guy suited up would do better there than else in the U.K., especially in smaller towns.

U.K. girls get a bad rap here but I didn't bang any fuglies. I checked out some profiles on badoo this morning from Glasgow and saw plenty of girls I would fuck. They have some distinctive facial features, especially eyes and cheeks. Scotland's spread out, so I see month to check it out. So hitting both countries is probably out.

Any member's got good input on this? I believe Alchemist is from Glasgow, and would appreciate his input. If Scotland is that good I'll tear through that place like King Edward I.

Cheers Mates!
Ali

Messages In This Thread