rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any Asian-specific advice other than standard game?

Any Asian-specific advice other than standard game?

First off, I'm a whole believer of game. I know it works and it has been working great for me, even transformational. I also know that with enough work and discipline I will eventually get very far (banging 8-9s)

Look, I know game is not culture specific, but let's admit that an Asian gaming in a Western country will need to put in a lot more work than usual. It's expected and rational, and I have nothing to complain. I'm simply seeking more resources for my game.

I've got the standards down. I dress well and in shape (girls tell me that), I'm cultured and know shit from travelling. I approach indiscriminately, act cocky and funny as much as I can, and pursue leads with enough persistence. I dance well. This has given me great results so far, but not as much as I would like or as would be expected. So far my lays have mostly been mixed girls and Asian girls. ROI on white girls is extremely low. The furthest I got with white girls is a makeout. Although I hang out exclusively with white people and hit on white girls mostly.

What tactics do you find work well for Asian that make use of our advantages and minimize the disadvantages?

Evidently there are some unchangeable traits (my accent and my height, I'm 5"4'). There's also this thing about coming from a 3rd world country that makes girls think you are inferior. I played the "exotic Asian guy" game quite a bit, but the initial interest doesn't last long and it's hard to get sexual. The aggressive Asian guy game sometimes catches girls off guard but again, not that effective.

Would love to hear from you guys [Image: smile.gif]

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread