rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is There a Biological Reason Men Shame Other Men for Taste in Women?

Is There a Biological Reason Men Shame Other Men for Taste in Women?

Quote: (04-24-2014 04:22 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

But. How often are the dudes who engage in the "shaming" getting tail?

I have a one long and many stories to tell about this over the last 30 years and there's many more things that come into play here..I was thinking about starting a "Would you sport it" thread like to a family wedding or walking in the mall in your hometown but the clizowns on my other thread made me think the standard would shoot over the moon to mars.

Disagree with your bringing up your thread as an example. You asked guys if they would bang them, not if they would shame or be ashamed of a friend banging them.

Very different concept. There's plenty of girls I would not bang because they're not my preference but at the same time I would be happy for another guy to be happy banging her and thinking she was hot. To each their own. I thought that was the point of your thread, just to see what other guys found bangable vs not. Not to bring each other down.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread