rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The False Premise of 'Good Girls'

The False Premise of 'Good Girls'

I've noticed in threads and emails I get from readers of my blog, the concern of the lack of good girls.

I think a thread based on this would be good for discussion.

Here's my thoughts:

-The concept of 'good' girls is a form of pedalistization.

-The concept of looking for a 'good' girl will cause a man to focus on finding perfect women which is impossible.

-What actually defines a 'good' girl? Virgin? 1 cock? Less than 5 cocks? Every man has his own definition of what a 'good' girl means.

-I define a 'good' girl, by one who aspires to be loyal, prudent (NOT a prude), not easily swayed by her friends and from a good family. Well guess what? There's plenty of girls with those exact qualities who still sluts around.

The problem, at least in the US, is that sleeping around has become so common and expected that girls don't think twice about doing it.

I've had multiple girls with seemingly small cock counts, from great families, who were not party girls, who went to church on Sundays, who were leaders of their youth church groups, etc, who literally said this exact phrase: "It's just sex".

This is a reflection on my generation, that sex is merely a physical act with zero repercussions physically, mentally and emotionally.

At the end of the day, I don't believe 'good' girls exist. I think they just haven't met the right guy to trigger their animalistic instincts.

Case in point:

Last week I was in Vegas and hooked up with a virgin (won't go into detail, but I'm 99% sure this was true) and a gorgeous married woman who is a former Miss Brazil and married to a multi-millionaire famous poker player. One felt guilty afterwards (the married one) and the virgin couldn't believe she lost her virginity in Vegas. Are they sluts, or was it merely just a a matter of time before the right guy came along and triggered them to cheat, or compromise their morals?

Maybe 20 years ago it was easy to find a 'good' girl, but in 2014, I think it's like looking for a unicorn. You can find girls who are LTR material, but don't think for a second that they're immune from cheating and acting like a slut. It's simply the culture of our time. I'd prefer girls to be more chaste, but they're not, so play the game, or get played.

What do you gents think?

Messages In This Thread