rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What celebs have you met?

What celebs have you met?

Quote: (10-30-2018 08:04 PM)Al OPeesha Wrote:  

^I always feel a tinge of sadness when I see them. I couldn't imagine being in that situation, it must be hell.
It could always be worse, though; imagine if you had a gay Siamese twin brother...

Serious point, though: they share reproductive organs. If they were impregnated, who would be the mother/aunt? Not being facetious; how would this work out legally?
And, on a less serious note, does this mean that if you make one of them come, they both orgasm?

[Image: mindblown.gif]

My understanding is that at some point in their body there is a sort of high meridian. Let's say it's somewhere on their chest. Above this area, the sensations are not fused. So, the one on the right feels the right arm and the one on the left feels the left arm. But the sensations fuse beyond a certain point. So, even though one controls one side and one controls the other, they both feel sensation. It would be an interesting experiment to finally see how much a woman's mind affects her ability to orgasm. It is possible that even with physical stimulation that both can feel, only one would climax.

Currently out of office.

Messages In This Thread